The first version of Red Dead Redemption was released in May 2010. The great acclaimed game again on the market with the 2nd version. In addition to that, we should talk about pre-reviews; Red Dead Redemption already has very high scores, very above the average.
Years of waiting ended
Years of waiting ended. After an interval of 8 years, the game again meets the players, by the way, the new version’s exam scores are creating wonders. As a result of the first reviews from Red Dead Redemption 2, the Xbox One version had an average score of 99/100 and a PS4 version had a 97/100 on average.
Results of the first review
The general opinion in the first reviews is that Red Dead Redemption 2 is the most robust and most “realistic” open world game in terms of graphics ever made. The game reflects the feeling that you are really in that environment.
It was expressed that the game did not take you away for a moment. It is also observed that side stories are transferred to the game perfectly and even the activities that seem irrelevant are connected with the main story.
Red Dead Redemption 2’s Theme and Gameplay
The game takes us to the late 1800’s when America was still developing. When you’re in the game, you’re less likely to see a place you’ve passed before. Because Red Dead Redemption gives you a huge space to explore.
The character John Marston has been replaced by Arthur Morgan, a member of the Dutch Gang. The story will be 10-12 years ahead of the first game. In this game, the Dutch Gang that destroyed the Wild West was already broken up in 1911 when the first game took place. And in this game, we will experience the events of the Wild West at the brightest times of the Dutch Gang.
You create your own living space with the character given to us in the game. Also, you can camp, hunt with your horse to hunt. Beside that you can protect yourself by choosing the one that is suitable for the use of an extraordinarily improved weapon, or in the case of an attack.
For example, while aiming with your gun, you can provide a better viewing angle by slowing the game, or you can see the vulnerable angles of your target. If you save a person’s life, you earn a weapon and you can take it from the store.
When you commit a crime, you have a high chance of getting in trouble. If you have not acted as soon as you commit this crime, they will reach you somehow.
You can enjoy Red Dead Redemption 2 with many innovations and updates compared to the first game. And you can watch the promotional videos published in the official Youtube accounts of the game from our article.
What is the chances of Red Dead Redemption 2 to come to the PC?
First of all, you need to know that Red Dead Redemption has never come to PC. Rockstar games have not published any news of the PC version of the new game yet it’s hard to hear the PC version this year as the Red Dead Redemption 2 after it takes place on the consoles.
Here’s how long it takes to get Rockstar games to the PC
– GTA 4 took about seven months for PC.
– It took six months for LA Noire to arrive on the PC.
– Max Payne 3 was released on the PC just two weeks after it was released in the console in 2012.
– GTA 5, 17 months after PS3 / Xbox 360 versions, and five months after Xbox One and PS4.
If we were to make a conscious prediction that Red Dead Redemption 2 came to the PC, history would tell us that it would probably wait about five to seven months.
5 Amazing Facts About Red Dead Redemption 2
- Huge Download Size The game is in dire need of storage for the PS4 and Xbox One. The game will require 107 GB on Xbox One and 99 GB download space on PS4. You’re also asked to have an extra 50 GB of free space to install the game on PS4. This allows Read Dead Redemption 2 to break a new record, and these numbers will be recorded in history as the maximum download size for game history.
- Graphic Details We know that Rockstar Games. They are one of the companies that attach the most importance to graphics details in the game world. Some players, who tried the game, observed that the game’s testicles contracted and contracted in cold weather. This alone allows you to understand the level of detail in the game.
- Farewell to Dead Horses
If you have a horse in the game and died, it does not come back. Seems like the horses die, you have to get another horse, which is an indication of the level of reality in the game.
- Weekly 100 Hours Working Time Dan Houser, one of the founders of Rockstar Games, told Vulture over 100 hours a week hours approached for the sake of the game.
- Full 60 Hour Playtime
Depending on the way the player plays, this section offers a one-man play experience of approximately 65 hours.
Who is Rockstar Games?
It was founded in 1996 by British game designers Sam Houser, Dan Houser, Terry Donovan, and Gary Foreman.
Rockstar Games, founded by four young people; actually started its official activities in 1998.
Due to the last 2 years between 1996 and 1998, the company took a smaller step and focused on software and graphics development.
The main goal of Rockstar Games was Fps. It was also to make people feel like they were in the game and to prioritize realism in games. Thanks to this legendary game, Rockstar games enabled us to get to know our lives.
Grand Theft Auto
That legendary game is Grand Theft Auto. This series of games is recognized by millions of Rockstar Games in 2010, Red Dead Redemption game continues to be mentioned with the second series.
If you like our article, please don’t forget to share it in your social media accounts. Because ofthat can also share your own thoughts in the comments section.